DC300 2K GPS
Mongoose DC300 - dashcam DVR (digital video recorder) in full 2K high definition with audio and GPS tracking.
1 x DVR/camera with built-in GPS
1 x wiring lead (MUST use this lead - do not use with other mini USB leads)
1 x power socket adaptor 12~24v input - 5v output
1 x suction mount
1 x 3M adhesive mount
1 x set cable tidy clips
1 x Installation/instruction manual
1 x Built-in PC viewer programme (format SD in camera to access)
The DC300 dashcam DVR features exceptional resolution up to 2304×1296 16:9 at 30 frames per second which reveals crisp, clear high definition video across all lighting conditions – day or night.
The DC300 can also be used as a 9mb still and 2K video camera - it's not just a dashcam !
The DC300 has built-in safety features like lane departure warning, frontal collision warning, headlights off warning
The compact DC300 loop records when the engine is running. When the recordec micro SD card (not supplied) becomes full, the oldest files are over recorded. If the built-in G-sensor detects any sudden movement or impact, that recording is saved and preserved and cannot be over-written.
With the built-in GPS tracker, every detail of your journey is recorded, time, date, speed and the route driven. This is shown alongside the video picture in the supplied PC player software.
- Video images can be displayed in 2K high definition (resolution is programmable)
- GPS map plot so you know exactly where the video was taken - and what route was driven
- GPS data records time, date, direction, location, speed, G forces etc.
- Zoom in - zoom out, full picture control - even video editting !
- Save the files onto your PC
- Motion Detect for 24/7 surveilllance *
DC3HH - Permanent hardwire harness - 12v~24v input
Spare parts are available for;
3M adhesive mount
32GB micro SD card
* For 24/7 surveillance, the DVR is connected to permanent power. It will switch on and off when motion is detected via the lens. It will record for the video length set via the onboard menu. Motion detection is menu selected.
- Do not leave attached to the windscreen when parking.
It may attract thieves.
It will be affected by sunlight and excessive sun heat.
- Do not use for 24/7 continual recording.
- At night, the camera can only record images that are illuminated by surrounding lights or your own headlights. It is not a night vision camera producing its own light.